Inside Sales Associate
We are looking for an efficient, personable and organised candidate who will be responsible for all aspects of 4CAST-RGE’s core account book including managing and building strong relationships, delivering high level of clients service, ensuring clients are receiving relevant information at all times and constantly looking to identify new opportunities for up-and cross-selling. We are seeking a highly motivated, creative team player able to work effectively under pressure and within a fast-paced environment. You will be confident, possess excellent communication/presentation skills and have the drive and determination to succeed in competitive situations. An understanding of the financial information market is preferred.
Click to read more...
4CAST-RGE is an award-winning research company providing independent financial market and macro strategy research. 4CAST merged with Roubini Global Economics (RGE) to form 4CAST-RGE in May 2016. 4CAST-RGE has offices in London, New York and Singapore, with more than 600 financial institutions across the globe subscribing to our research.
This position is based in our London office and will involve business travel.
- Deal directly with users and market data by face-to-face, telephone or email
- Organise training and support schedules of 4CAST-RGE services to all the assigned client base, including pro-actively calling users and setting up appointments
- Deepening relationships with existing users and market data
- Meeting or exceeding all sales, retention and performance goals on a consistent basis
- Identify new users and opportunities for additional services
- Researching list of prospects and maintaining database
- Provide feedback to teams in terms of customer requirements, trends and sales opportunities
- Contribute to product development initiatives
- Updating sales and client information in the Company’s CRM system
Key skills and attributes:
- A minimum of one years’ sales experience (preferable in financial information or research services)
- Organisational skills – attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, competitive and upbeat attitude with a drive to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree required
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Inside Sales Associate". Applications lacking either of these requirements will not be considered.
Applicants must be eligible to work in UK.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we can only respond to those applicants whom we wish to interview.